We are looking for an energetic problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
We are searching for a talented engineer who wants to be part of something big, and is excited to lead, create, innovate, and build amazing things. We are an agency that works with a wide variety of clients and are looking to grow our Apps division – a space for building those big web and mobile applications.
This position presents a unique opportunity for an efficient, motivated self-starter who is looking for the chance to work on exciting projects.
1. Architect and implement technical solutions that are robust, scalable, and maintainable
2. Lead the planning, execution, and success of web application projects, working closing with our product and design teams.
3. Perform front and back-end development and debugging of websites, applications, and other software projects based on documentation, standards and guidelines.
4. Collaborate with Programmers to train them in programming technique and company standards. Provide guidance and insight on development techniques and methodologies.
5. Review Programmers code to ensure accuracy and maintainability of programming.
6. Guide Quality Assurance Engineer on best practices.
Our projects include, but are not limited to, medical applications, business management software, and famous retail products.
33% - Lead the department / Architect
33% - Program
33% - Review code / debug
There are advancement opportunities.
After 90 day waiting period, we offer medical/dental/life
-Medical has 2 PPO options and one HMO option
-Approximately 2 weeks PTO (this can be used for vacation, personal, sick time etc) a year. Employees accrue 3.33 hours each pay period-Approximately 10 additional days - LF holidays a year (ex: -Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc)
-401k - eligible after a year - no matching as of yet
This role reports to a CTO which is part of the Development Department and reports to the CEO.
One full-time Back-end Developer
One full-time Front-end Developer
One Full-time Quality Assurance Engineer
Occasional contractors support the department
No relocation services available, but will consider candidates who are moving on their own.
Development Team shares open seating area
2 story building
Offices / open desk areas
1 Conference Room
Office lunch brought in, approximately every two weeks
Office holiday party
Kitchen Space (with a few snacks)
1 mile from Irvine Spectrum (outdoor shopping mall)
Accessible Public Transportation: Irvine train station 2.6 miles
Discount on 24 Hour Fitness Membership
We are a digital agency rooted in our passion for harnessing technology to provide the most creative and impactful solutions for our clients. What sets us apart is our holistic approach and genuine desire to be an extension of your team.
Our offices are located in Irvine, CA in the heart of Orange County.
CONNECT WITH US